PostureLite Inflatable Supports
The ultimate in comfort and support
Comfort, in the true meaning of the word is about support and relief from pain. Our support systems are self-inflatable and readily mould to the shape of your body using the specially designed comfort control valve.
How to operate your PostureLite product
Fully open the valve by pressing the open button until it locks into position and your PostureLite cushions will self inflate. Once inflated, close the valve by pressing the close button. Your PostureLite cushions may be adjusted to suit your needs by gently pressing the open button to release the air until the area requiring support is comfortably cradled in your PostureLite product.
- All PostureLite products may be fully deflated and rolled, or folded, for easy storage and transportation.
- Quickly self-inflates without the need to 'blow-up' or use a pump
- With PostureLite products there are no pressure points
- Recommended and sold by physiotherapists and chiropractors
- Made from quality fabrics
- Durable and made to last
Archi Lumbar Support Cushion
- Designed to provide support to the lower back and help banish back pain
- Easily deflated and rolled for compact transportation
- An adjustable strap to secure to waist or seat is available
- Ideal for use in the car, plane, train, or bus
- Ideal for use in an office or anywhere you sit and require lumbar support
- Has elastic strap so you can secure it to your chair backrest or car seat.
2 Year Valve Gurantee
PostureLite warrants to the consumer that for 2 years from the date pf purchase it will replace or repair, at its option, any PostureLite consumer product in which the valve is defective in materials or workmanship.
6 Month replacement guaranteePostureLite warrants to the consumer that for 6 months from the date of purchase it will replace or repair, at its option, any PostureLite consumer product that is defective in materials or workmanship. PostureLite does not provide a warranty against normal wear and tear or accidental breakage due to the application of excessive weight. In the event that the product is punctured with a sharp instrument, this warranty will become void.
This warranty does not apply to products that have been lost, broken, damaged by misuse or failure to follow instructions provided with the product.