Tens Machine Electrodes / Pads
For use with Tens Machines, Muscle Stimulators and Biofeedback
Verity Medical Electrodes
PALS Electrodes (Range)
Dura Stick II Electrodes
We also supply electodes for incontinence stim/biofeedback, and EMG snap electrodes. Click the link below
Instructions for reusable self-adhering alectrodes
- 1. Make certain the stimulation device is switched off prior to applying or removing the electrodes
- 2. Apply electrode only to unbroken skin. Clean electrode appication area with saop and water. Rinse, and dry.
- With elctrodes still on liner, attach lead wire from stimulation device to electrode connector.
- Remove electrode from linerby grasping the edge of the electrode and peeling it off the liner. Keep the liner for storing the electrodes after use.
- Place the electrode on exact skin location (should be determined by a medical professional) by applying the center of the electrode first and smoothing down to the edges. Finally, attahc lead wire to stimulation device.
- Turn off tens machine. Disconnect lead wires from the unit first.
- Remove electrode from skin by peeling from electrode edge. Place back on to liner.
Re-Application and Storage
- If adhesive becomes over saturated, allow electrode to air-dry in a refrigerator with adhesive side up until gel regains its tackiness
- If the electrode gel appears dry, add a few drops of water to the electrode gel. Let rest to tacky stage and apply to skin.
- Between uses, return the electrodes to liner and store in the resealable bag in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Electrode life / longevity
The life of the electrode varies depending on skin conditions, skin preparation, type of stimulation, storage, and climate.