Versatile Fitness tool - Simply effective
Gymstick is a fitness tool from Finland designed to simplify and effectively combine cardiovascular, muscular endurance and flexibility training. The Gymstick combines stick and resistance band exercise into one effective workout.
Attach the resistance bands to both ends of the stick by using the attachment mechanism and set the loops under your feet. Now you are ready to start working out with the GYMSTICK! You can do hundreds of different exercises and combination movements. You can increase the resistance by quickly rolling the resistance bands around the stick. The combination of the exercise stick and resistance bands is a new way of combining muscular endurance and flexibility training. This allows you to improve your fitness levels safely.
|Squat||Military Press||Lunge with body rotation|
|Leg extension||Bar Row||Abduction|
|Upright Row||Stomach Crunch|
Achieve real results
Professional athletes, fitness trainers and physiotherapists worldwide use Gymstick because it delivers real results. Gymstick works all the major muscle groups as well as the small supporting muscle groups used for balance and coordination.Gym stick uses its unique technology to improve:
» Muscular strength and endurance
» Fat loss and weight toning
» Cardiovascular fitness
» Core strength and posture
» Mobility, balance, flexibility and co-ordination
Regular resistance training will also boost your metabolism, improve bone health, decrease risk of injury, and help prevent and control type 2 diabetes, heart disease and arthritis.
Images above taken from the exercise booklet included. Exercises are shown as 'before' and 'after' for a clear understanding on how to replicate them.
The Gymstick is a great fitness tool because it allows you to try endless number of an movements. I have tried many different fitness tools during the 20 years that i have worked as a group exercise instructor, but the Gymstick tops them all. The response from people was extremely positive when i started using the Gym stick in my group workouts. People liked the large variety of movements and the quick changes betweeen them. They also thought that it was easy to increase and decrease the resistance. In addition, people felt that their balance, co-ordination, and muscular strength improved during the exercises.
Swedish champion in aerobics 1996, Authorised Feldenkrais pedagogue, Chiball method TM, Chi Yoga, Pilates Master Trainer, responsible for training and product in Scandinavia.
Gym Stick Resistance Levels
Gym Stick fitness tool is available in four different resistance levels. The resistance levels are colour coded from lightest to strongest, and range from 1 to 25 kg
- Rehabilitaion workouts
- Exercise for the elderly
- 1-10 kg
- Women, junior athletes who want to start exercising
- 1 -15 kg
- Fit women, young men, and young athletes
- 1 -20 kg
Extra Strong (Silver)
- Extremely fit men and athletes
- 1 - 25 kg
Structure of the Gymstick
1. There are specifically designed stoppers at the ends of the stick for attaching exercise bands. These stoppers are made from soft and enduring rubber. They are custom made for Gymstick exercise bands only.
2. The stick is made from light and durable fibreglass. Its length is 130cm, or as long as the grip of a standard weight lifting bar.
3. The grips are made of soft foam so it is easy to hold the stick even when your hands are sweaty
4. The bands also have a loop at both ends. You can set the loops under your feet or you can hold them in your hands instead. This means that your workouts can be as comprehensive as you like.
5. Gymstick exercise bands are made from premium quality latex rubber. The is specifically designed for exercise, and therefore it is extremely durable and elastic.
6. The exercise bands have an attachment mechanism at both ends. This makes it easy to attach and detach the bands.
What you receive:
- Colour coded Gymstick with resistive bands and loops
- Instruction manual including exercises
- Colour coded carry bag with strap
- FREE Workout DVD (value $20)
- Replacement Band (exercise tubing)
- Team Bag - Small (carries 15-20 Gymsticks)
- Team Bag - Large (carries 45-50 Gymsticks)