Polar Heart Rate Monitors
Choose your preference (same page links):
Health & Activity Tracking
- Heart Rate based Polar smart training features
- Mobile connectivity to Polar’s Flow application
- Daily activity goal, activity guidance and activity benefit
- Wrist based heart rate training
- GPS phone integration
- Sports profiles from over 100 sports
- 24/7 activity tracking and heart rate monitor
- Up to 96 Hours of battery life
- Plan and save workouts in Polar Flow
Polar Loop 2
- Inactivity alert
- Steps and daily distance
- Smart calories
- Activity goal tracking
- Sleep tracking (time and quality)
- Smart notifications (Vibrates and notifies you about incoming calls, messages and calendar reminders)
Sport Watches & Monitors
- Wrist based HRM
- Integrated GPS
- Fully waterproof
- 24/7 activity tracking
- Smart phone functionality
- 2 Year INTERNATIONAL Warranty
- Measure Your Heart Beat From Your Wrist
- Advanced GPS
- Fitness Test Made Easy
- Running Index
- Sleep Plus
- Running Program
- A bike computer designed to support all riding styles and goals.
- Stylish, customisable and value for your money.
- The waterproof Polar M600 is an Android Wear™ sports-optimised smartwatch designed to suit an active lifestyle without compromise.
Polar Monitors for Cycling
Can you use your Polar Monitor when swimming?
All Polar monitors (receivers) may be used for swimming with the exception of the RS800 and CS600.
The receivers are water resistant to 20, 30, 50 or 100 meters depending on the model. To maintain the water resistance, do not operate the buttons of the Polar wrist receiver under water.
Which straps are better in the water?
The Polar T-Series transmitters (T31, T31C) utilize a one-piece design that encases all of the electrical components inside of the unit. The Polar T-Series transmitters have no battery compartment or O-ring seal to cause leaking or failure and does not have exposed electronics to cause corrosion. This is why a Polar T-Series transmitters are the only 100% waterproof transmitters available on the market today.
Some models are equipped with a Wearlink Transmitter. The Wearlink Transmitter is a soft transmitter with a changeable battery. The electrodes are encased in a fabric strap which attaches to a small plastic transmitter. Although the Wearlink Transmitter is water-resistant, the T-Series transmitters are 100% waterproof and are always recommended for any water sport activity.
If swimming is one of your main activities...
If swimming is one of your main activities, you should consider purchasing a model T31C Chest strap. Please note that you should first check that your monitor is not already shipped with the T31C chest strap, or if not, that the T31C strap is compatible with your monitor.
Other considerations with swimming
Heart rate measurement in a water environment is technically demanding for the following reasons:
- Pool water with a high chlorine content and seawater may be very conductive and the electrodes of a transmitter may get short circuited and ECG signals cannot be detected by the transmitter unit.
- Jumping into the water or strenuous muscle movement during competitive swimming may cause water resistance that shifts the transmitter on the body to a location where it is not possible to pick up the ECG signal.
- The ECG signal strength varies depending on the individual's tissue composition. The percentage of people who have problems in heart rate measuring is considerably higher in a water environment than in other use.
|Back to TOP|
Select your FREE GIFT from our great POLAR™ accessories
Why buy Your POLAR HRM from Sportstek?
Great reasons to buy your Polar Heart Rate Monitor from Sportstek:
- We are an Authorised POLAR dealer
- Your POLAR warranty is safe with Sportstek. If you buy from eBay or an unauthorized dealer, and your monitor fails, Polar Australia will not honour the warranty for repair.
- Any service required on your monitor can be organised through us
- We deal in large quantites - take advantage of our warehouse prices
- Call our staff if you have any questions 1300 785 786, International +613 9563 1127
- Flat rate delivery
- 20 years of service and experience
- You DO NOT need to create an 'account' to buy from us
Back to TOP
All shipping costs are shown once you add an item to your shopping cart. Just click on 'Show Cart' or 'Checkout' to see the shipping charge. In most cases this is a flat rate. In some cases a larger amnount is charged for bulky orders. You will see the final shipping charge during checkout BEFORE your details are taken
We utilise both couriers and the postal service to send your goods in the fastest way possible.
Please note that your order will be processed within 24 hours from the first weekday
(Mon-Fri). Whilst we endeavour to send your goods quickly, we do not
guarantee overnight delivery. If goods are not in stock, you will be advised by either phone or email.
Orders over $100
All orders over $100 are now being shipped by eParcel where a signature will be required for delivery. Please keep this in mind when selecting an appropriate delivery address. A commercial location is preferred, but a residential address is also acceptable if the delivery can be received.
International shipping charges include insurance (unless the country does not offer this service). *Some larger items may have greater shipping charges for international customers. The summary page during checkout will give all totals (before payment).