Infra-Red Heat Lamp
This well constructed, easy-to-use lamp is an award winning design developed and manufactured in Taiwan. It alleviates aches and pains as well as other symptoms in a wide range of aliments by assisting the body's natural healing process.
The lamp projects a narrow band of infrared rays that are specifically suited to subsurface heating of the human body. This type of heat increases blood circulation to injured areas, promoting tissue repair.
Using the infrared lamp helps heal soft tissue damage, strains, sports injuries and wound infections where localised warmth provides comfort and promotes the healing proces. The lamp has also been used successfully to reduce the unsightly effects of acne, neuro-dermatitis and eczema.
- Suitable for clinic or home
- Burns, and bedsores also respond well to infrared heat therapy
- Complies with all Australian electrical and therapy safety standards
- Safety cage over plate for protection against heat and accidental damage
- Normal domestic three pin socket. 150 watts.
- Infra-red range 2-50 micrometres wave length.
- Replaceable plate has an estimated life of 1000 hours.
Spare Infrared Replacement Lamps
Available from Sportstek
The unit takes approximately 5 minutes to warm up and contains a built in timer which can be programmed up to one hours operating time.
Sportstek supports this product with a 12 month guarantee on parts and labour. NOTE: The heating element is not included in the guarantee, as it is a consumable item. It normally provides many hours of service, but cannot be replaced for free. Spare heating elements are available for purchase.
Expose the troubled part of the body or the relevant acupuncture point directly toward lamp head at a distance of 20 to 30cm. Treatment time length: 30 to 60 minutes each time, 1 or 2 times a day; 7 to 10 days is a typical course of treatment.Code: XIRD