The Kinesio Taping Method
UPDATE: MAY 2013 - We now have colour WHITE available in the 5m roll. Click the "Pricing" buttons to order
NB: All Kinesio Tex Gold Tapes are now water resistant
What's new about Kinesio Tape FP?
Developed exclusively for Kinesio professionals. Dr. Kenzo Kase and Kinesio bring to you the latest ReEvolution in Kinesio® Tex Tape with over 30 years of research and development. Advancements in technology have now enabled a ReEvolution that fulfills the original vision. From our original and now world famous wave pattern design Kinesio has developed a new enhanced and patented Fingerprint [FP] technology.
- Core properties remain for all Kinesio Taping® specifications
- Brings Nano-touchT stimulation to epidermis and layers beneath
- Mimics gentle human touch yet provides a more effective hold
- Micro-gripT deep set adhesive manufacturing process provides better grip and hold with less adhesive surface area
- Higher grade cotton with more breathability
- Features a new protected weave process for improved comfort
- Hypoallergenic and latex free for all patient populations
- Exclusively available to medical care professionals
More information about the Kinesio Taping Method
- What is Kinesio Taping?
- How does it work?
- Examples of clinical applications
- Questions and answers
- www.kinesiotaping.com (external website)
"...just to let you know that your tape was really instrumental in getting my son through the rowing season at school this year. His rotator cuff injury managed to hold out until the Head of the River thanks to some magic from his Chiro (Phil Donato at Kent Town Health Centre) and the tape which we used for all training sessions and regattas. It went a long way to help heal the injury and also support the rest of his shoulder" - S Whitham, Norwood SA