Gymstick Nordic Walking Sticks
More than just a Nordic walking pole..
ENHANCE YOUR CROSS TRAINING PROGRAM
The Gymstick walking poles include special exercise bands which are stored inside the pole itself. At any time during your exercise walk, you can use the exercise bands to perform resistance training programmes unique to the Gymstick
The exercise bands can be easily pulled out from the patented Quickhole-mechanism of the grip. This will allow you to transfer your Gymstick walking poles into a comprehensive fitness tool in just a few seconds and you are ready to exercise your muscular strength, balance and flexibility effectively!
Gain huge benefits to your walking and exercise!The Gymstick Outdoor Walking Sticks provide you with:
- A new way to workout inside and outside
- A total body outdoor & indoor fitness tool in the same equipment
- A new revolutionary innovation to old Nordic Walking
- A perfect equipment for group training and rehabilitation
FIVE REASONS TO USE GYMSTICK NORDICK WALKING POLES
1.The poles include two separate fitness tools which allow you to use them for aerobic Nordic Walking and to accomplish your training with Gymstick muscle condition resistance band exercising anytime, anywhere - PERFECT!
2. You are able to perform a muscle condition exercise in the middle of your Nordic Walking exercise - train in your own outdoor fitness studio in the nature!
3. You can perform a muscle condition exercise also at home or in a group
4. Cardio exercise, muscle condition exercise, flexibility exercise and co-ordination&balance exrcise with same equipment.
5. The excercise bands can be changed in order to increase or decrease the resistance
Selecting Your Gymstick Nording Walking Stick
GYMSTICK HEALTH: For the basic/everyday userThe Gymstick Health model are excellent poles for anybody who is newly introduced to Nordic Walking, but is also good choice for a Nordic Walking enthusiast (picured light green). Glass fibre Shaft, plastic grip.
GYMSTIC FORCE: For the performance oriented (professional) user
Gymstick Force collection is designed for the most demanding Nordic Walkers who seek the peak performance from the pole and who exercise actively with Gymstick exercise bands (pictured light blue). 40% Carbon Shaft, cork grip
Select the correct height
Use the folowing table to select the correct height stick
|Your Height (cm)||Correct height of stick|
|150 cm||100 cm|
|155 cm||105 cm|
|160 cm||110 cm|
|165 cm||110 cm|
|170 cm||115 cm|
|175 cm||120 cm|
|180 cm||120 cm|
|185 cm||125 cm|
|195 cm||130 cm|
|200 cm||135 cm|
How to use the Exercise Band
Transforming the poles to a Gymstick and adjusting the resistance
1. Release the fabric loops by opening the Velcro-tape located just below the handle
2. Put the poles next to each other, handles pointing to opposite directions, with the paw-part extending further out than the handle of the other pole
3. Tighten the poles to each other with the Velcro
4. Grip the fabric loop and pull the exercise band out
5. Set the loops on both feet, in the middle of the sole, roll the elastic band around the bar (both poles) a couple of times and you are ready to begin a Gymstick exercise routine
6. In the beginning of each movement the exercise band must be straight but not stretched. You can increase the resistance by rolling the bands around the poles and decrease the resistance by releasing the bands from around the poles
7. When you have adjusted a suitable resistance, remember to grip the stick with a relaxed but firm grip to avoid slipping
8. Do not stretch the bands over four times their original length when exercisingNote: You should always roll the bands a couple of times around the bar before starting any exercise.