Focus Conforming Conductive Gel Pad
- Permits lateral resolution
- Conforms to convex probes
- Perfect for all near field imaging - improves visualisation of:
- Breast and nipple area
- cartoid artery
- superficial structures
- Biostatic - disposable
- Safe for all transducers
- Easiest to clean up - seperate conductive gel not required
- Solidified conductive gel pads available
- 1.5cm x 9cm
- 2.5cm x 9cm
Solid ultrasound conductivity gel, in soft, pliable, biostatic pads. Focus CGP easily conforms to contours and difficult body parts. Focus stays in place, does not require holding. Preferred for sensitive areas. Use Focus CGP for quality near-filled imaging. Focus CGP is particularly useful when scanning through the difficult nipple area of the breast.
Focus CGP is safe for use with all transducers and works extremely well with convex probes. Lateral resolution is not lost. allowing full visualisation.
Easiest clean up, no additional gel required. (For transducer lubrication, you may add ULTRA/PHONIC Gel between the transducer and Focus CGP)Code: PFOC