Periform Vaginal ElectrodeCode: QPERI
The Perifom Electrode:
- has a unique rectangular section that resists lateral movement
- An External flange to assist retention
- Softly curving form assists insertion and comfort in use
- The contoured electrodes provide comfortable stimulus
- Its narrow neck allows surrounding tissue to take on its natural form
- Soft, flexible leads provide remote and hygienic connection to equipment
The PeriformŽ, an internal electrode, has been designed for the control of stress incontinence and the development of a healthy pelvic floor.
Many women, particularly after childbirth, experience the embarrassing condition of incontinence. For many this will disappear with the use of pelvic floor exercises. However, this is not always the case and more help is needed.
The PeriformŽ has been designed to produce more comfortable and effective use of both clinical and home-use muscle stimulator systems.
The revolutionary, patented shape of the PeriformŽ means that for the majority of users the probe will remain securely in place. This allows more accurate assessment in the standing position and permits complete freedom of movement when using a muscle stimulator at home. The PeriformŽ Intra-Vaginal Probe can be used both on its own (when used with a Pelvic floor Contraction Indicator - not supplied) or with muscle stimulation equipment.
The probe is easily cleaned using mild soapy water then rinsed and dried before further use or storage.This probe is designed for single patient use