Sportstek Return Policy
We offer you the option to return an item for a refund on the cost price or a swap for size or a different item. The rules for returning an item are as follows and must be strictly adhered to:
- Must not be used - only tried on for size (for example - at a shoe store, you cannot buy a pair of shoes and walk in them for a day and then take them back - the same rule applies for our goods! We will NOT refund for used items!)
- You must also return the packaging as well as the brace itself. Pack the packaging with care. It is needed for reselling
- You will pay the return postage
- For exchanges and swap for size, you must also pay the postage for the replacement items (this will be the same amount as the original shipping charge). Alternatively, you can include a pre-paid post satchel.
- 30 day time limit No returns, exchanges, or faulty item credits will be accepted after 30 days from the time of issue.
Deliver to: Returns & Exchanges, Sportstek, 6 Park Road, Oakleigh, Victoria 3166 Australia.
This policy applies to any item purchased from Sportstek, either by fax, phone, email, website, mail. The policy applies to both retail and trade customers.
All goods returned as faulty will be inspected for a manufacturing defect. If deemed faulty, a full refund or exchange will be given. We will refund in full the cost of the product provided you have proof of purchase, without this we can only offer exchanges for the same product. Shipping will not be refunded unless the goods were sent in error. If you have any queries call us on 1300 785 786 or email.
What to return:
- All of the product and its parts
- All the of the packaging
- A copy of the Invoice/Receipt
- A completed copy of the Credit Request Form
- Your contact details
Returns postal address
6 Park Road