High Quality Australian Made Swiss Balls
AOK Mediball Pro
Please Note Swiss Ball Exercise Charts Temporarily Unavailable
Metallic Series (Mediball Classic)
NEW - Sportstek XS Swiss Balls 300kg
NB: not made in Australia
Back to TOP
Swiss Ball Selection GuideBack to TOP
Back to TOP
Swiss Ball Accessories
Swiss Ball Stacker
Swiss ball Videos / DVDs
Paul Chek - Swiss Ball exercises for Abs, Backs & Buns
Internationally recognised exercise and spine care specialist Paul Check guides you with care and precision through his highly recommended Swiss Ball workout techniques.
Paul Chek - Swiss Ball exercises for Athletes & Advanced double DVD Set
Features Instruction and Exercise that shows athletes how to customise their own workouts.
AOK Mediball Basics
With over 25 mediBall® exercises, 10 flexibility exercises and an abdominal routine
Preggi Bellies Pregnancy Workout DVD
A complete motivational workout, including aerobic, muscle-toning, and stretch components.
|Pilates on the Ball / DVD|
Swiss ball books
Swiss Ball Exercises
Promotional flyers can be made to provide your clients with the benefits of using our better quality swiss balls and encourage to purchase from your practice. These can be emailed to your clients, or printed out and used in folders, mailout promotions, show bags etc
- Example: Swiss ball promotional flyer (pdf, 71 kb).
- Email us with your details to get to get your own flyers.
More InformationQuality Australian Made Swiss Balls.
Q: Whats the difference between these and other 'anti burst' swiss balls?
A: The material is more resilient. There is a noticable difference in the way the swiss ball feels underneath your weight. So whether you are using the ball as a seat, or for exercising, you will feel more confident using our balls rather than cheap immitations. This is the difference in quality that is worth the difference in price.
Why choose our swiss balls?
AOK Swiss Balls have been designed to meet the following criteria:
- Safety - the burst resistant feature reduces injury risk associated with exploding balls
- Strong resistance to stretching and general wear & tear
- Resist deformation under load
- Suitable for sitting, rehabilitation, exercising, stretching and weight training
AOK Health has designed their Swiss Balls for the needs of the health and fitness industry. We have not modified toy balls to do something for which they were not designed. AOK balls are purpose designed and tested heavy weight balls which resist compression under load, particularly during exercise.
This provides 3 essential benefits:
- While exercising it slows the reaction speed of the ball so that the proprioceptive/sensory pathways are stimulated through the entire range of motion
- The ball retains its spherical form and small base of support, thus enhancing the body's stabilisation response
- Promotes long life due to resistance to stretching and general wear & tear
Swiss Ball Articles
- Used as a seat
- Use with pregnancy
- Use with weight training
- Tips for use as an office seat
- Research update