Thermoskin Heat Retaining Shorts
**NEW & Improved Design!
The fundamental principals of the Thermoskin technology have not altered, however we have tailored made these shorts specifically with the sporting codes in mind.
Thermoskin Shorts work by:
- Promoting increased blood flow allowing oxygen to reach soft tissue more efficiently for prevention and rehabilitation.
- Increasing the skin and subcutaneous temperature by greater than 1°C to promote optimal muscle function
- Zoned panel 1 using 0.5mm material, allows for greater range of motion in the groin/hip and upper hamstring area
- Zoned panel 2 using 1.0mm material provides compression and support in the lower hamstring area.
- Trioxon inner layer allows your skin to ventilate and remain well oxygenated for extended periods due the moisture wicking process
- The new Themoskin Shorts are now 10% longer and utilise an elasticised waist and extendable fabric in the groin to improve wearer comfort and fit.
Thermoskin Heat retaining shorts provide heat and compression to the quadriceps,
hamstring and groin area. Useful in the prevention and treatment of Groin strains
and quadricep-hamstring injuries. Worn by professional footballers.
Promotes increased blood flow allowing oxygen to reach soft tissue more efficiently for prevention, treatment and recovery. Zoned panels with varying thickness and compression to allow for greater range of motion in the groin/hip and hamstring area. Elasticised waist and extendable fabric in the groin improve wearer comfort and fit.
- Overuse of the Adductor Muscle-Tendon Unit (Adductor Tendinopathy)
- Adductor Muscle Tear or Strain
- Overuse Injury of the Iliopsoas Muscle
- Osteitis Pubis
- Sacroiliac Dysfunction
- Quadriceps Muscle Strain or Tear
- Hamstring Rupture
Measure around your waist
||71 - 76cm
||28 - 30"
||77 - 82cm
||30¼ - 32¼"
||83 - 88cm
||32½ - 34½"
||89 - 84cm
||35 - 37"
||95 - 102cm
||37½ - 40"
||103 - 110cm
||40½ - 43"
If your waist measurement falls on the cusp of two sizes, use a thigh measurement to decide on the correct size:
||40 - 48cm
||17½ - 19"
||49 - 53cm
||19¼ - 21"
||54 - 58cm
||21¼ - 22¾"
||59 - 63cm
||23¼ - 24¾"
||64 - 68cm
||25¼ - 26¼"
||69 - 73cm
||27¼ - 28¾"
Sportstek only stocks the beige colour.
All shipping costs are shown once you add an item to your shopping cart. Just click on 'Show Cart' or 'Checkout' to see the shipping charge. In most cases this is a flat rate. In some cases a larger amnount is charged for bulky orders. You will see the final shipping charge during checkout BEFORE your details are taken
We utilise both couriers and the postal service to send your goods in the fastest way possible.
Please note that your order will be processed within 24 hours from the first weekday
(Mon-Fri). Whilst we endeavour to send your goods quickly, we do not
guarantee overnight delivery. If goods are not in stock, you will be advised by either phone or email.
Orders over $100
All orders over $100 are now being shipped by eParcel where a signature will be required for delivery. Please keep this in mind when selecting an appropriate delivery address. A commercial location is preferred, but a residential address is also acceptable if the delivery can be received.
International shipping charges include insurance (unless the country does not offer this service). *Some larger items may have greater shipping charges for international customers. The summary page during checkout will give all totals (before payment).