100% Natural Topical Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory Balm
Why use Velbexx-17?
- Provides fast pain relief.
- Provides hours of soothing pain relief.
- A complex formulation consisting of 22 high quality natural ingredients (8 natural active ingredients and 14 natural excepient ingredients).
- Has unique stable active base constituting 50% of the volume (mixture of two active components - 100% emu oil and 99.97% Aloe vera juice).
- Is a concentrated balm that consists 59.93 % w/w of active ingredients ( 599.3 mg of active ingredients per 1 gram or 1000mg of balm) ; significantly higher concentration of active ingredients than any other complementary product on the market.
→ Maximum result with minimal amount of product used - allows up to 100 applications from a 20gram jar
→ 0.4 grams (e.g. approx. 2-3 mm of balm on a surface area equal to a 5 cents coin) of this high density, fine texture balm will be sufficient to cover an average lower back (lumbar) surface area
→ 0.2 grams (approx. 1-2 mm of balm on a surface area equal to a 5 cents coin) will sufficiently cover knee, shoulder, neck or similar surface area
→ Therefore, depending on area being treated, you will have up to 100 applications.
- Non greasy, Non sticky, Non staining
- No wiping after application needed; leaves skin nourished and moisturized
- Non medicated (all ingredients are natural non-synthesised)
- 100% Drugs Free
- 100% Steroid Free
- 100% synthesized methyl-salycilate free
- 100% synthesised camphor free
- 100% Petrochemicals Free
- 100% other chemical preservatives Free
- 100% Artificial colors Free
- 100% Artificial fragrance Free
- 100% Petroleum Free
- 100% Paraffin / Parabens Free
- No preservatives at all
- No unpleasant / No overpowering odors
- Pleasant mild peppermint scent
- No burning – only mild heating
- Applicable to a sensitive and frail skin
- Moisturizes skin rather than dry it, and
- Therapist user friendly for application on their patients.
Dear Consumer & Practitioner,
After twelve years in making including five years in a selective market and clinical testing (performed by physiotherapists and other allied healthcare professionals), we can say that we are proud and excited to introduce to you a new, 100% Australian, world class complementary medical product called Velbexx-17™.
Velbexx-17™ Balm is a 100% Natural, 100% Preservative Free, 100% Artificial Colour Free, 100% Artificial Fragrance Free, 100% Drugs & Steroid Free, Concentrated Topical Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory complementary (listed) medical product. We strongly believe that Velbexx-17™ will benefit thousands of consumers and healthcare practitioners around the globe who need and prefer natural pain relief and anti-inflammatory symptomatic treatment option. Introduction by Dr. Velimir Pajic (CEO, Company Founder and Inventor of Velbexx-17™ brand)
What to use it for...
For symptomatic relief from local pain and inflammation associated with:
- Muscle strains
- Ligaments sprains
Headache pain (Frontal, unilateral/bilateral temporal and suboccipital)
- Frontal, temporal and suboccipital muscles strain
- Frontal, temporal and suboccipital muscles muscle spasms
- Tension Headache
Neck (cervical) pain
- Due to cervical muscles strain
- Due to cervical facet joint sprain
- Due to cervical muscle spasms
Upper and Mid Back (thoracic) pain
- Due to para-thoracic muscles strain
- Due to thoracic facet and/or costovertebral joint sprain
- Due to para-thoracic muscles spasms
Lower Back (lumbar) pain due to
- Lumbar muscles strain
- Lumbar facet joint sprain
- Lumbar muscle spasms
Shoulder pain due to
- Rotator cuff muscle/s strain
- Rotator cuff tendon/s sprain
- Subacromial bursitis
- Biceps tendonitis
- Rotator cuff tendonitis
- Shoulder muscles bruising
- Acromio-clavicular joint sprain
Elbow pain due to
- ‘tennis’ elbow
- golfer’s’ elbow
Foot / feet pain and stiffness
- For sore and tired feet
- To assist with treatment techniques in the case of foot muscles strain and stiffness.
For reduction of muscles and joints stiffness
- Use before stretching and in conjunction with heat where possible
- Use during the trigger point therapy treatment
- Use during the friction and skin rolling technique
- Following soft tissue injury
- Following the surgical procedure
For local pain relief and reduction of stiffness associated with arthritis
- Use in conjunction with mobility exercises and heat where possible.
|Aloe Vera Juice (Aloe Vera barbadensis)||Emu Oil||Peppermint Leaf||Cajaput Leaf & Twig||Eucalyptus Leaf & Twig||Arnica Flower|
|Rosemary Herb||Wintergreen Herb||Orange Fruit Peel||Hypericum Flower||Black Pepper||Lavender Flower|
|Fennel Seed||Lemon Grass Leaf||Clove Bud||Pine Needle||Basil||Grapefruit Seed Extract Liquid|
|Menthol||Vitamin E||Vegetable Glycerin||Emulsifying Wax|
Active Ingredients (59.9 mg/g or approximately 60% w/w):
- 100% Emu Oil (Dromaius novaehollandiae) 280.00mg/g.
- 99.7% Pure ‘Inner Gel’ Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Barbadensis) 220.20mg/g.
- 100% Peppermint Oil (Mentha x piperita) 66.70mg/g.
- 100% Cajaput leaf & twig Oil (Malealuca cajaputi) 11.60mg/g.
- 100% Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus radiata Australiana) 10.70mg/g.
- Arnica Herbal Infusion (Arnica Montana) Total 7.70mg/g;
- Active Component equiv.1.92mg/g; Solvent used – 100% Soya Oil (Melanagromyza sojae) 5.78mg/g.
- 100% Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) 7.00 mg/g.
- 100% Wintergreen Oil (Gaultheria procumbens)1.90 mg/g.
- Orange Fruit Peel Oil (Citrus cinensis).
- St. John’s Wort Flower Infusion (Hypericum perforatum).
- Black Pepper Fruit Oil (Piper nigricum).
- Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia).
- Fennel Seed Oil (Foeniculum vulgare).
- Lemongrass Leaf Oil (Cymbopogon schoenanthus).
- Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia caryophyllus).
- Pine Oil (Pinus silvestris).
- Basil Oil (Ocimum basilicum var album).
- Vegetable glycerin.
- Vitamin E (Alpha-tocopherol acetate).
- Emulsifying wax - blend of two components both derived from palm oil.
- Grapefruit seed extract liquid (Citrus x paradise).
How to apply...
A set of Youtube videos showing some application techniques can be accessed via the following link (new window)
General Manager of Hyundai Hopman Cup Sam McManus welcomes new official sponsor Dr. Velimir Pajic (CEO of VP Advance Nature Pty Ltd) and its product Velbexx-17.
During my career I've been treated for injuries, tired muscles and niggling sore spots as well as preventative massage. I've had a number of physiotherapists, sports science experts and masseurs treat me using a variety of balms, creams and oils. Some burn, some are oily and several irritate my skin. Velbexx-17 balm has been brilliant in the latter part of my career due to the user friendly application, the healing affect and the soothing smell. I now request Velbexx-17 whenever I'm treated and carry a 20g tub on me when I travel to and from games for self application.
As a proud Australian, I enjoy the fact it's a quality 100% natural Aussie product and not only a balm but an anti-inflammatory balm - giving me the confidence I need to back up for the day to day rigour of my profession as an AFL Football."
I now use it every night before I go to bed and each morning. It has made such a difference to my life. I am 71 years old and I thank Velbexx-17 for their product . I have told all my friends about it.