The first Sandal with an In-built orthotic
Now you can head to the beach or just enjoy summer in your Superfeet! Our new FLP Sandal offers the same comfort and support you expect from your premium insoles. The men's Superfeet FLP is equipped with an authentic built-in orthotic to cradle your natural footstep and provide maximum ground contact, resulting in a confident feeling of balance and control.
Its podiatrist-designed internal core offers proper biomechanical support combined with advanced shock absorption and torsional rigidity. The forefoot flex groove ensures precision gait function and the 4-way stretch strap technology helps hug the foot and reduce hot spots.
- Intimate, gender-specific fit.
- Ultra-light, asymmetric straps incorporate BallSpan™ technology for lightweight durability and a slight spring-back.
- Seamless strap construction provides frictionless comfort against the skin.
- Deep heel cup cradles the heel’s natural fat pad to optimize shock absorption.
- Rebound™ high impact foam top layer increases shock absorption and energy transfer.
- Integrated orthotic helps ensure proprioceptive contact under the full length of the foot.
- The combination of the integrated orthotic, dynamic posting suspension system and our anatomical StabilityKey structure creates an internal core system that is biomechanically engineered to enhance A) progressive pronation control B) natural shock absorption, and C) a smooth transition from heel strike into the propulsion phase at toe-off.
- High-friction rubber outsole helps increase traction on slick surfaces and create more bite on uneven or loose terrain.
- EcoPure® top layer, midsole and outsole biodegrade almost 50 times faster than regular sandal components when they hit the landfill.
- Agion® antimicrobial technology adds continuous cleanliness to our Premium Sandals - creating a clean, comfortable combination.
FLP CORE TECHNOLOGY
1. INTEGRATED ORTHOTIC - Supportive Superfeet shape cradles your natural footstep, ensuring proprioceptive contact under the full length of the foot.
2. DYNAMIC POSTS - Smart foam suspension posting system is a solid foundation that absorbs shock and helps the integrated orthotic stabilize the rear and midfoot.
3. STABILITYKEY™ - Anatomically designed nylon shank adds lightweight torsional rigidity to the midfoot, and efficiently transfers energy between the orthotic and the outsole with each step.
The combination of the integrated orthotic, dynamic posting suspension system and our anatomical StabilityKey structure creates an internal core system that is biomechanically engineered to enhance A) progressive pronation control B) natural shock absorption, and C) a smooth transition from heel strike into the propulsion phase at toe-off.
Agion®We treat the top covers of all our Trim-to-Fit Premium Insoles with Agion antimicrobial technology. Agion's natural, silver-based antimicrobial is built right into our products to provide long-lasting protection against bacteria. Agion adds continuous cleanliness to our Premium Insoles - creating a clean, comfortable combination.
BallSpanSupple, lightweight and breathable, this 4-way stretch woven nylon fabric is comfortable next to the skin. The ultimate in durability, comfort and performance.
High Friction Rubber CompoundWith safety in mind, our outsole is built with high-friction, non-marking rubber in a tree-frog suction pattern to help with traction on slick surfaces, and to offer more bite on uneven or loose terrain.
Colour and Style Options
How to Size Your Superfeet
Every shoe manufacturer has their own version of sizes and that can make things confusing. One brand's size 8 is not necessarily another brand's size 8. Many people wear their shoes too small, or too big, and don't really know what size they truly are. To help avoid this confusion, and preoccupation with size, Superfeet identifies each of our product sizes with letters. Each letter represents approximate sizing based on the footwear industry's manufacturing scale. We provide our authorized Superfeet dealers with DEMO product in various letter sizes to help you determine the correct size of Superfeet insole for you. Here is a quick way to size your Superfeet.
Check the Superfeet size chart, and select the size that you feel is the closest to your size.
- If the size you selected is too short (Fig. A), go up one size
- Check the heel width. If width is too small (Fig. C), go up one size (Fig. D).
- Follow the Quick Trim and Fit instructions from the beginning of the Guide.
Extensive merchadising options are available for in-store sales. Contact the Sportstek sales department for more information.